The majority of the jewelry stores hold exactly the same or perhaps comparable designs of jewelry. However, in most likelihood you may find very different pricing for them. So, it is very important to check on the web before you buy any diamond jewelry.
I have listed below few tips and considerations which should help you in taking right decision while purchasing diamond jewelry:
1) Price of a diamond increases exponentially with carat weight. So, if you are trying to find 1 carat stone, then it is going to be wiser to choose 0.9 to 0.96-carat diamond. The reason being it will cost you not as without the perceivable size difference.
2) Diamond is more expensive if it’s weight is in the multiple of 0.5 (like 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc). Whereas, diamond that’s slightly below these weights, such as for example a.98 carat or 1.46 carat is dramatically cheap and a better choice than its closest full or half carat stone 結婚戒指. So, you can choose carat weight that’s slightly less than half or full carat value, whilst the difference in size is going to be undetectable and you is going to be paying less.
3) If diamond has inclusion that falls too close to its bottom then it is going to be reflected and mirrored throughout it, making it look like it’s more inclusions than really are. So, check for inclusion and its location in diamonds.
4) Look closely at clarity of stone if you are trying to find higher carat weight diamond. The reason being, as how big is stone increases, flaws and inclusions become easily visible.
5) Often, jewelers don’t inform about small flaws within diamond. They put a prong over it or set it in a mounting that hides these flaws (like in a Bezel Setting). Although, this isn’t a poor practice but the facts remains that they might not disclose the fact you can find additional flaws that are covered up or unseen. So, it’s always good to get the diamonds loose and certified and then ask them to emerge a mounting of your choice.
6) D – F is a great color grade but G – H is still considered colorless. I – K diamonds have very faint yellow tones that can be masked in a number of ways, like setting an I – K colored stone in an environment made from yellow gold will offset the yellow tones.
7) An excellent round diamond hides color the most effective and is less likely to reveal a lower color grade in its corners as it does not have any corners. Also, lack of corners helps it be a more robust and less likely to chip compared to the pointed tip of a pear-shaped or marquise diamond.
8) How much to spend? It’s often said that as a rule of thumb, you ought to spend your 2 months’ salary while buying diamond engagement ring. But, understand that this is just a marketing strategy formulated by diamond cartels to obtain consumers spend as much money as possible. So, I will suggest spend according to your budget without considering these marketing gimmicks.